Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome to Crazy Homesteading

Welcome to my new blog, My Crazy Journey to Homesteading.  If you read the "About Me" page you already know why I created this blog.  If you haven't read it, now's a good time to do so.  :)

I will be using this blog to document and discuss things like raising chickens, what to do with all those fresh eggs, gardening, hopefully canning fresh vegetables from my garden in the fall, and many other topics revolving around my humble homesteading attempts.

Feel free to comment, converse, tell me about your homesteading actions, or just read and wonder where my sanity went.  I won't mind.  Considering I'm a writer of vampire stories in Small Town, Georgia, it wouldn't be the first time I've been looked at fun.  ;)

At some point, when this blog gets off the ground more, I'll open up for small advertising banner spots.  However, that won't be for a while yet.




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog Christie. I am going to enjoy reading it regularly. You are one terrific lady and I enjoy hearing about what kind of things you and your family are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading, Marjorie. :) Once the garden gets started I'll have lots more to talk about. Come on spring!

    ReplyDelete